Searching for Pasman family

  • JEFF PASSMAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      I am searching for family of my father who immigrated to usa

      My grandfather was Zusman Pasmanas  he was born in keidan
      and left for South Africa in 1927
      My grandmother was Rive -Poeile (Maiden Name Zilberstein)she was also
      born in keidan.She left keidan in 1929 with my Father Hyme,His Brother Yankele &
      His Sister .

      My grandfather had a sister that i know of . She married in usa to a Mr Green
      They lived in Miami but moved to Canada to be wiyh their children I think they moved
      to Quebec

      I have a picture of a Capt Robert H Smith with his wife Henrietta which was taken in
      1945. I think my Grans family went to Chicago

      I know the Krost family who lived in South Africa

      Ihope this information helps me in finding family

      Jeff Passman

      passy@...
    • Edie Jerome
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008

        I am a Krost.  We in Chicago spell it with a C.  Also, If I am not mistaken I believe my mom Bessie Crost Lorant, knew your father from Ohio?  There was a book written about the family history which I do not have.  My cousins in South Africa are Mike and Joan Krost and his parents were Edith and Jack Krost, and My grandfather was a cousin to Jack Krost.  Please contact me if you are interested in more info.  I would be happy to talk.

        Edie Jerome, President

        Metro Mortgage Services, Inc.

        847 776 8070 or 847 776 8489 fax

        "Opening doors one loan at a time"