Re: Keidan email group message

  • MEKagan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi Andy,

      It's good to hear from you. Would love to get together. Hopefully we'll find an occasion soon.

      My last message was intended for Olga. It was in connection with  the search for someone from the Crust (Krust)  family. I wanted to call to Olga's attention that the Memorial book about Keidan, published in Israel and South Africa in 1977 was Edited by Yosef Chrust, who seemed to be a Keidaner. Since the Keidaner association in Israel was part of the project I thought they might know how to reach Yosef Chrust.His name seems to be a variation of the Krust name.

      I am copying the Keidan URL since I don't have Olga's e-mail address.

      Best regards,

      Martin Kagan