Restitution claims for Keidan heirs

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      Dear Keidaners,

      A friend forwarded to me the three documents I am attaching. They
      include a list of former residents of Keidan who owned assets (probably
      bank accounts) in Palestine before WW2. It is presumed that the
      individuals on the list perished in the Holocaust. Claims by
      descendants will be accpeted for one year beyond the publication date
      of the list. If you wish to enter a claim, please read the introduction
      and the application instructions. I have no further details or
      information.

      Happy holidays,

      Olga

      PS. I do not see a vehicle for including attachments with these
      messages. Please contact me at ozabludoff@... and I will send
      you the attachments.