Re: [JewishKeidan] Amazing coincidence

  • Josh Weinstein
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2007
      P.S. I hadn't seen the revisions list in a few years.
      I double checked and discovered that there were as
      many as eight Weinstein families in Keidan in the mid
      1800s.

      --- Josh Weinstein <jgw111@...> wrote:

      > Interesting, if the name was changed to Weinstein it
      > was not from Dizun which appears to be Bessie's
      > maiden
      > name. I think my grandfather came from another town
      > Mikailiskis, but the revisions list indicates there
      > were a couple of Weinstein families in Keidan around
      > the middle of the nineteenth century. I don't have
      > any
      > earlier records of Weinsteins in Keidan.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Josh Weinstein

    • jessicaweinstein14
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 22, 2016
        Hello,

        I just recently started making my family tree and have traced my ancestors back to Max and Bessie Dizun/Weinstein.  I was wondering if you would be willing to share your family tree.  I know this post is from 2007 but it's worth a shot.  Thanks!

        Jessica Weinstein
      • hsugarmill hsugarmill
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 23, 2016

          I am travelling now. Contact me next week via email and I will help you. Best, Harriet  hsugarmill@...