Re: [JewishKeidan] Plotz Family

  • Josh Weinstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
      I missed the recent reference to the Plotz family. I
      don't know if the following information is of any
      value. My paternal grandmother was Feiga Ella Leibert
      (Ha Levi family) of Keidan. Tobe Plotz married my
      grandmother's cousin, Hyman Lubit of Keidan. Dick
      Plotz kindly emailed me a chart indicating that the
      family moved to New York. My father's old family list
      includes the names of Hyman Lubit and his son in law
      Samuel Kofsky.
      My maternal grandmother was Chaya (Ida) Rogut of
      Wilkomir. Tobe's first cousin Chaya Devorah Plotz
      married a distant cousin of my grandmother's, Abba
      Rogut of Wilkomir.(I'm sure that my parents were
      unaware of the Plotz connection) The family moved to
      South Africa. Dick Plotz would have more information.

      Josh Weinstein

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.