Re: [JewishKeidan] Mogel Family

  • GERRICA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 13, 2007
      I saw your letter on the digest.

       I don't suppose that your surname was Kaminsky before it was Kaye, was it?

      Rica B Goldberg
      Manchester, UK

      Still researching:- ESTRY from somewhere in Poland; BERLINSKIE from Charlottenburg in Berlin; KAMENSHCHIK from Zeimia and Jonova in Lithuania; DIAMOND from Kovno Gubernia; FRANK from Garliava in Lithuania; LEVI & LESCZINSKIJ from Sompolno in Poland; PETEROFSKIE from Poland, SHELENGER/SHLESINGER (or SHLUZITEL)  from Vabalninkas in Lithuania.