Re: [JewishKeidan] Mogel Family

  • Belinda Kaye
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 13, 2007
      Dear Ada

      Thank you so much for such an interesting and informative reply.  I thought Dora was buried in New Mt Carmel as it is written on her Death Certificate.  As for me in London its very confusing with regard to burials in the USA with regard to the societies etc. However you have explained it brilliantly.

      I will now widen my search on the Lithuanian databases!

      As you probably can tell I am quite new to this and am astonished at how kind and helpful people are. If I can be of help to anyone from here in London I will be delighted to help.

      Once again my thanks to you.

      Belinda Kaye

    • GERRICA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 13, 2007
        I saw your letter on the digest.

         I don't suppose that your surname was Kaminsky before it was Kaye, was it?

        Rica B Goldberg
        Manchester, UK

        Still researching:- ESTRY from somewhere in Poland; BERLINSKIE from Charlottenburg in Berlin; KAMENSHCHIK from Zeimia and Jonova in Lithuania; DIAMOND from Kovno Gubernia; FRANK from Garliava in Lithuania; LEVI & LESCZINSKIJ from Sompolno in Poland; PETEROFSKIE from Poland, SHELENGER/SHLESINGER (or SHLUZITEL)  from Vabalninkas in Lithuania.