Re: [JewishKeidan] Crottingen

  • Harvey Kaplan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2007
      Neil

      Not that I know of. My Kaplans seem to have been in Ariogala, Krakes and Grinkiskes. Kaplan is a relatively common Lithuanian Jewish surname.

      best wishes

      Harvey Kaplan

      PS - wonder if there are many Kaplans in China

      On 08/03/07, Neil Kaplan <udikaplan@...> wrote:

      Dear Harvey Kaplan,

      My I ask you a question? do ou have relatives from Zagare Lithuania?

      Thanks,
      Neil Kaplan.
      China.