Re: [JewishKeidan] Crottingen

  • Neil Kaplan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
      Dear Harvey Kaplan,

      My I ask you a question? do ou have relatives from Zagare Lithuania?

      Thanks,
      Neil Kaplan.
      China.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2007
        Neil

        Not that I know of. My Kaplans seem to have been in Ariogala, Krakes and Grinkiskes. Kaplan is a relatively common Lithuanian Jewish surname.

        best wishes

        Harvey Kaplan

        PS - wonder if there are many Kaplans in China