RE: [JewishKeidan] Crottingen

  • hittin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7 12:59 PM

      A question to the "schottische": my grandfather (my mother side) in keidan was a. golzin. Are there golzin in Scotland ? I heard near edinboro exist names like Mac. Golzin (golchin). Maybe Jews that emigrated from Lithuania to Scotland (or the opposite?).

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 1:06 PM
        sorry - never heard of this name in Scotland - Jewish or otherwise

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7 9:32 PM
          Dear Harvey Kaplan,

          My I ask you a question? do ou have relatives from Zagare Lithuania?

          Thanks,
          Neil Kaplan.
          China.

          --
          I'm now at rvlkaplan@googlemai l.com -
          please note that I have finally given up on Orange as an email provider because of constantly recurring technical problems and lack of customer service and have started using this new email address.

        • Harvey Kaplan
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8 4:16 AM
            Neil

            Not that I know of. My Kaplans seem to have been in Ariogala, Krakes and Grinkiskes. Kaplan is a relatively common Lithuanian Jewish surname.

            best wishes

            Harvey Kaplan

            PS - wonder if there are many Kaplans in China