Crottingen

  • Harvey Kaplan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7 11:29 AM
      Is Crottingen not Kretinga?

      Harvey L Kaplan

      Glasgow, Scotland

      KAPLAN,FAYN,FEIN,FINE,BARSD,GRADMAN
      - Ariogala, Josvainiai, Kedainiai, Krakes, Seta, Veliuona, Grinkiskis, Lithuania
    • hittin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 12:59 PM

        A question to the "schottische": my grandfather (my mother side) in keidan was a. golzin. Are there golzin in Scotland ? I heard near edinboro exist names like Mac. Golzin (golchin). Maybe Jews that emigrated from Lithuania to Scotland (or the opposite?).

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7 1:06 PM
          sorry - never heard of this name in Scotland - Jewish or otherwise

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7 9:32 PM
            Dear Harvey Kaplan,

            My I ask you a question? do ou have relatives from Zagare Lithuania?

            Thanks,
            Neil Kaplan.
            China.

            --
            I'm now at rvlkaplan@googlemai l.com -

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8 4:16 AM
              Neil

              Not that I know of. My Kaplans seem to have been in Ariogala, Krakes and Grinkiskes. Kaplan is a relatively common Lithuanian Jewish surname.

              best wishes

              Harvey Kaplan

              PS - wonder if there are many Kaplans in China