RE: [JewishKeidan] name

  • hittin
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 7, 2007

      I HAVE NO IDEA WHO ASK, WHY, & WHAT IS CROTTINGEN? IF THAT NAME CONCTING TO GERMANY YOU MAY WRITE LOEWIN OR JUST LEVIN (LEVY) OR , LEON = ARIE. SON OF KEIDAN.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 30 8:57 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 5.9 MB
      Dear Olga
       I read your mail re names for Kedania Regional Museum.
      I have 7 pages of information about my father's Step Sister whom in 1936
      he tried to bring her South Africa, but by the time he had  all the papers
      she couldn't be found.
       I have no information fo what happened to her or if she was a victim of the
      1941  massacre.
        If this information is helpfull please forward Rimantas Zirgulis or maybe
      to the Yahoogroup
        Many thanks  Cecil Shalom Zlotnick

      DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway
    • Olga
      Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30 6:02 PM
        Dear Cecil,

        Thank you very much for the documents on Chaje Zlotnick Malnik. I will definitely send them to Rimantas Zirgulis because I think they are exactly the kind of materials he would want to have in the Museum. Also I have a friend in Washington, DC, Evan Malnik, whose father was a survivor of the Kovno Ghetto. I have shared the documents with him in the hope that he might know of Chaje Malnik's fate. Evan is very knowledgeable about the Malniks of Kovno because his father died only recently. And he wasn't a case of silence. He "educated" Evan extensively on the family and the Holocaust.

        Thanks, Olga

        --- In JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com, "Zlotnick family" <zloti@...> wrote:

        > Dear Olga
        > I read your mail re names for Kedania Regional Museum.
        > I have 7 pages of information about my father's Step Sister whom in 1936
        > he tried to bring her South Africa, but by the time he had all the papers
        > she couldn't be found.
        > I have no information fo what happened to her or if she was a victim of the
        > 1941 massacre.
        > If this information is helpfull please forward Rimantas Zirgulis or maybe
        > to the Yahoogroup
        > Many thanks Cecil Shalom Zlotnick
        > .
        > .
        > DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway
        > http://qb.q-bytes.com/qbms/
        > .
        >

        > Brachot
        > Dvora Liss
        > Kayitz Bakibbutz
        > Kibbutz Shluchot
        > 0546746026
        > info@...
        >
        > Quality Bytes MailXpress Message:
        > Spam? Click the link below
        > http://192.168.254.1:16000/spam.php?spam=1&qid=000000000037f692

      • אבשי
        Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2012

          ……. YOU CAN SEE UNDER THE SIGNATURE OF RABI FEINSILBER…THE SINATURE OF DAVID PRUSSAK , THE RABI SECRATER. DAVID’S WIFE – GITTEL GOLTZIN , MY TANTE (MY MOTHER SIDE) – THEY HAD 8 CHILDREN (4 GIRLS+4 BOYS) , YOSEF, THE ELDER, WAS THE LAST “HASHOMER HATZAIR”  “ROSH HAKEN” IN KEIDANI…

          AVSHI HITTIN BET ZERA IL

          מאת: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com [mailto:JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com] בשם Zlotnick family
          נשלח: Monday, April 30, 2012 6:58 PM
          אל: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
          נושא: [JewishKeidan] name [1 Attachment]

          [Attachment(s) from Zlotnick family included below]

          Dear Olga

           I read your mail re names for Kedania Regional Museum.

          I have 7 pages of information about my father's Step Sister whom in 1936

          he tried to bring her South Africa, but by the time he had  all the papers

          she couldn't be found.

           I have no information fo what happened to her or if she was a victim of the

          1941  massacre.

            If this information is helpfull please forward Rimantas Zirgulis or maybe

          to the Yahoogroup

            Many thanks  Cecil Shalom Zlotnick

          DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway

        • Zlotnick family
          Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2012
            Dear Olga     Thankyou for  sending on the documents received from me
             If there is any information of what happened to Chaje that you hear of please let me  know  Another favour if you can send your friend  Evan  my email I would appreciate  hearing from him  Once again many thanks  Cecil Zlotnick

            Thank you very much for the documents on Chaje Zlotnick Malnik. I will definitely send them to Rimantas Zirgulis because I think they are exactly the kind of materials he would want to have in the Museum. Also I have a friend in Washington, DC, Evan Malnik, whose father was a survivor of the Kovno Ghetto. I have shared the documents with him in the hope that he might know of Chaje Malnik's fate. Evan is very knowledgeable about the Malniks of Kovno because his father died only recently. And he wasn't a case of silence. He "educated" Evan extensively on the family and the Holocaust.

            Thanks, Olga

            --- In JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com, "Zlotnick family" <zloti@...> wrote:

            > Dear Olga
            > I read your mail re names for Kedania Regional Museum.
            > I have 7 pages of information about my father's Step Sister whom in 1936
            > he tried to bring her South Africa, but by the time he had all the papers
            > she couldn't be found.
            > I have no information fo what happened to her or if she was a victim of the
            > 1941 massacre.
            > If this information is helpfull please forward Rimantas Zirgulis or maybe
            > to the Yahoogroup
            > Many thanks Cecil Shalom Zlotnick
            > .
            > .
            > DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway
            > http://qb.q-bytes.com/qbms/
            > .
            >

            > Brachot
            > Dvora Liss
            > Kayitz Bakibbutz
            > Kibbutz Shluchot
            > 0546746026
            > info@...
            >
            > Quality Bytes MailXpress Message:
            > Spam? Click the link below
            > http://192.168.254.1:16000/spam.php?spam=1&qid=000000000037f692

            Quality Bytes MailXpress Message: Spam? Click this link

            Message 6 of 7 , May 3, 2012
              Dear Cecil,
              Unfortunately Evan does not know about Chaje. He did send me his family tree which he said I can pass on to you. There may be a distant relationship between the families, but it is not evident. Please send me your personal email address so that I can forward the tree to you. Write to me at: ozabludoff at verizon.net

              Regards,