Re: [JewishKeidan] Re: Palatinski/Palatinsky

  • arn pol
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 7, 2006
      Thanks for the info every liile bit helps.
      There was a Shapiro in Heilbron ,my family was from Jo'burg.
      All the best,
      Arnie

      julianandlee <lebofam@...> wrote:
      I knew a Barney Shapiro from the Free State in South Africa (from Heilbron i believe)

      Julian
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 13, 2011
         Hi  I am also a  Keidan decendant. My Father was born in Keidan 1902 and emmigrated  +_ 1920 to South  Africa I was born in SA and made Aliya 1961
          Our thoughts will be  with all Keidans on Yom Hazikaron
                         Shalom (Cecil)  Zlotnick

        DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway