Re: [JewishKeidan] Re: Palatinski/Palatinsky

  • julianandlee
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 5, 2006
      I knew a Barney Shapiro from the Free State in South Africa (from Heilbron i believe)

      Julian
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 7, 2006
        Thanks for the info every liile bit helps.
        There was a Shapiro in Heilbron ,my family was from Jo'burg.
        All the best,
        Arnie

        julianandlee <lebofam@...> wrote:
[...]

        Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

      • Zlotnick family
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 13, 2011
           Hi  I am also a  Keidan decendant. My Father was born in Keidan 1902 and emmigrated  +_ 1920 to South  Africa I was born in SA and made Aliya 1961
            Our thoughts will be  with all Keidans on Yom Hazikaron
                           Shalom (Cecil)  Zlotnick

          DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway