Mendelsohn speaking to JGSLA December 11

  • GDLProject@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
      I want to second Lynn's Lubamersky's recommendation for Daniel Mendelsohn's
      "The Lost: A Search for Six of Six Million," which was also highly praised in
      L.A.Times review of books. For those of you in Southern California, Daniel
      Mendelsohn will be speaking for the JGS of Los Angeles on Monday, December 11,
      2006 at the Skirball Cultural Center, 2701 N. Sepulveda, Blvd.

      He will be signing his books after his talk.

      Contact me for more information.

      David Hoffman
      DBH12345@...
      Encino, CA
    • Dr Asherson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2006
        Hi David... Can you obtain a signed copy for me... I would of course
        reimburse you totally ! Hope you are all well and L'shana Tova to you and
        your famiy... From Prof FRonald Asherson