RE: [JewishKeidan] My visit to Lithuania

  • Barbera Levin
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 18, 2006

      Hi Sally

      Thank you so much for your very full and newsy email. I will write to you to find out even more.as my father’s whole family were wiped out in the Holocaust. They all lived in Keidan. According to your records re: the cemetery, his father who I know died before WW ll and after who I was named, died in 1932.My grandfather’s name was Baruch

      Linde and it is because of your information that I have the date. This must have been quite a visit for you!

      Thanks a million

      Shana Tovah

      Sincerely

      Barbara Levin