Re: Visit to Keidan

  • DianeRoone@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      Sally,

      Let me echo Andy Cassel's recommendations to both work with Regina and see if you can meet Yudel Ronder. I did both - she is fabulous to work with, and meeting an old WWII vet like Mr. Ronder is a memorable experience. When I met him a few years ago, he was living in Kaunas.

      Have a safe and wonderful visit.

      Diane
    • Barbara Lamont
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2014
        I will be in Keidan on Monday and welcome you to share my journey by subscribing to my blog.
        It is amazing to be in Vilna.  Bobbie Silber

        http://lithuaniabobbi.blogspot.com