RE: [JewishKeidan] Family Polatinsky

  • A. Cassel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2005
      Arnold, Marvin,

      Interesting stories! Your family memories are a good example of how diverse
      and widespread the Keidan community is. I've checked the records I have, and
      I find that among the members of the Keidaner Association of New York in
      1930 is listed "I. Polatinsky"

      Further, In the Keidaner Society plot at Montefiore Cemetery in NY are
      stones with the following inscriptions:

      Isaac Polatinsky
      Oct. 5, 1947, age 73
      Yitzchak son of Avraham