Re: Grandfather William S. Dubins

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Dear Linda,

      My surname index to the Keidan Vital Records Translation Project (a
      LitvakSIG project) shows four DUBINSKY birth records. If you are
      interested in learning more about this project, please visit the
      website below:

      http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeol99x/

      And if you wish to join the group to receive all translated vital
      records, please contact me either through this forum or at
      ozabludoff@...

      Olga Zabludoff, coordinator
      Keidan VRI Project
    • Linda Dubins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006

        Yes, I am interested in obtaining more information on the Dubinskys in Keidan. How should I proceed?

        Thank you.

        From: "ozabludoff" <ozabludoff@...>
        To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [JewishKeidan] Re: Grandfather William S. Dubins
        Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:37:43 -0000

        Dear Linda,

        My surname index to the Keidan Vital Records Translation Project (a
        LitvakSIG project) shows four DUBINSKY birth records. If you are
        interested in learning more about this project, please visit the
        website below:

        http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeol99x/

        And if you wish to join the group to receive all translated vital
        records, please contact me either through this forum or at
        ozabludoff@...

        Olga Zabludoff, coordinator
        Keidan VRI Project

        American family home insuranceAmerican family home insurance companyAmerican family home owner insurance
        Multi family home for saleSingle family home for saleFamily home finance

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS