      From: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of ozabludoff
      Sent: 25 December 2005 06:44
      To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [JewishKeidan] Re: missing link

      Dear Howard,

      I am just now catching up on posts to the Keidan group. Regarding
      the family name of your grandfather, SHOLOMOVICH, I have six birth
      records for this Keidan family.

      I am the Keidan coordinator for the LitvakSIG Vital Records Project.
      To date we have translated and distributed 31 years of Keidan birth
      records. There are a total of 50 years. In addition, there are that
      many years of marriage records, divorce, and death records.

      If you are interested in more information on the Keidan VRI project
      and would like to learn how to acquire the translated vital records,
      please contact me at ozabludoff@...

      Olga Zabludoff
      Kedainiai VRI coordinator

      --- In JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com, "Shivarastri"
      <shivarastri@y...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for any data regarding my grandfather Eiszig
      Sholomovich (Sholemovitz or
      > Slomavitz) born in Keidan, Lithuania January 15, 1902. Moved to
      Chicago, Illinois in
      > September 1912. Left on the SS Prinz Adalbert from Hamburg,
      Germany and arrived in
      > Philadelphia September 4, 1912. Changed his name to Isadore Sloan
      when he arrived in
      > America. Brother moved to South Africa and another brother moved
      to Chicago.

      > Thank you
      >
      > Howard Berger

      Yahoo! Groups Links