91RE: [JewishKeidan] missing link

  • m jv
    Nov 21, 2005
       Hello,

      I don't know if this will help you in your family research. but I know that in the period between the two wars (1923) in Kedainiai there lived a certain Meeras Solovocius. who was involved in the grain trade.

      Regards
      Milda Jakulyte-Vasil

      Shivarastri <shivarastri@...> schrieb:
      I'm looking for any data regarding my grandfather Eiszig Sholomovich (Sholemovitz or
      Slomavitz) born in Keidan, Lithuania January 15, 1902.  Moved to Chicago, Illinois in
      September 1912.  Left on the SS Prinz Adalbert from Hamburg, Germany and arrived in
      Philadelphia September 4, 1912.  Changed his name to Isadore Sloan when he arrived in
      America.  Brother moved to South Africa and another brother moved to Chicago.

      Thank you

      Howard Berger

      Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic