      From: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com [mailto:JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Shivarastri
      Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 1:39 AM
      To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [JewishKeidan] missing link

      I'm looking for any data regarding my grandfather Eiszig Sholomovich
      (Sholemovitz or
      Slomavitz) born in Keidan, Lithuania January 15, 1902. Moved to
      Chicago, Illinois in September 1912. Left on the SS Prinz Adalbert from
      Hamburg, Germany and arrived in Philadelphia September 4, 1912. Changed
      his name to Isadore Sloan when he arrived in America. Brother moved to
      South Africa and another brother moved to Chicago.

      Thank you

      Howard Berger

      Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research
      Hospital.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/vJUKhA/lbOLAA/a8ILAA/GvNolB/TM