      From: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com [mailto:JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Leon Goldsmith
      Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:00 AM
      To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [JewishKeidan] School in keidan

      Hi Sharon,

      The text is:

      Bet Hasefer Hayidishai BeKeidan  (Keidan Jewish School)

      On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 5:28 AM, Sharon Silber <sharonsilber@...> wrote:

      In the photos I sent you can click on it and it will open on the yahoo groups page and you can download and so see it enlarged and complete (both the photos are cut off in the email). In this photo with my grandmother, the school is called bet hasefer haishaiyah ba keidan.  Keidan Yiddish School maybe, does anyone know what this is? The middle word is a little hard for me to decipher. Thanks, Sharon

      Sent from AOL Mobile Mail