      From: A Cassel [mailto:acassel@...]
      Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 9:09 AM
      To: 'Sara'
      Subject: RE: Photos from Keidan

      Thanks so much, Sara, both for sending these and for all your efforts in
      connection with the memorial. I'm very sorry you're having trouble with the
      Yahoo site; I wonder what we could do as an alternative. Facebook? Google
      Plus? I'll give it some thought, but if you have any suggestions please do
      let me know.

      And finally, a belated but sincere Shana Tova to you and your family.