612Re: [JewishKeidan] 70th Yortzayt for Keidan - Israel commemoration

  • leon goldsmith
    Sep 11, 2011
      Shalom Yehudah,
      He means on the left hand side of the home page of the group.
      You can also scroll down to the end of the message and click on "New Photos (32)"
      Hope this helps,
      Best regards
      Leon Goldsmith (Herzlia)

      On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Yehudh bn Shlmo <ybs1207@...> wrote:

      >Photos from the event may be seen here as well; click on the "Photos" link to the left and look for the folder labeled "Tel Aviv commemoration, Aug. >28 2011".

       Can someone tell me where the "link to the left is"?  I woud like to see the photos?

      Shalom Shalom,
      Yehudah ben Shlomo