57Gladstein(Gladshtein)(Gladstone)-Amoilsky family-Eiragola-Keidan

  • m jv
    Aug 1, 2005
      Dear David,

      My name is Milda Jakulyte-Vasil, I'm an historian and
      am currently doing research on Jewish Kedainiai.
      Kedainiai is my hometown, but I'm a Lithuanian.
      In your message, you said you were looking for
      information about your family. I saw two surnames in
      the Lithuanian who's who directory which may help. In
      1923, Glešteinas (Gleshteinas) Dovydas, of the address
      Didžioji street No 40, employed in manufacturing and
      merchandizing. In 1931 Glašteinas (Glashteinas) Z., of
      address Gedimino street No 42, of the same occupation.
      This is now one and the same street, and it seems the
      numbering is probably the same.
      You mentioned you could make a copy of Keidan Memorial
      Book, for whoever might need one. I would find a copy
      tremendously useful. I would be very grateful to
      receive a copy, either a photocopy, or in digital
      format via e-mail.
      Thank you in advance,
      Milda

      --- david gladstone <davidgladstone2005@...>