      From: awcassel <acassel@...>
      To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, Jul 23, 2011 11:34 am
      Subject: [JewishKeidan] Re: 70th Yortzayt for Keidan - NYC, Aug. 28

      I doubt we will be able to set up a live teleconference link given time and resources, but we can certainly try to record the procedings in some fashion, and make that available afterwards. Thanks for your interest.

      If anyone else has questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Again, we're planning to meet at 2pm on Sunday, Aug. 28 at the Museum of Jewish Heritage, 36 Battery Place in Manhattan. Looking forward to seeing as many Keidaner friends as possible that day. Thanks again.

      Andy

      JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com, Beverly <briggs36427@...> wrote:

      > Good idea! Can someone teleconference?   I'm disabled.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic