46RE: [JewishKeidan] Keidaner Association

    Jul 11, 2005
      I received this email along with the other Keidan yahoo group
      members and if you're looking for more information about former
      Keidaner Association members, I can offer a little about my great
      grandfather, George Sang. Maybe you can give me some information,
      too? He is listed as one of the board members in the 30's, I think.
      He's buried with his wife Sara at Montefiore Cemetery in Queens in
      the Keidaner section. They both died in the early sixties, and
      their daughter, Sylvia (my grandmother) died in the early eighties.
      I've been trying to do some geneological research on my family
      history, but haven't found much because almost everyone has passed
      away! Anyway, if there's any more information I can offer, please
      let me know. Likewise, if you know anyting,I'd love to hear.
      Thanks very much.
      Emily Karmen
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic