44Keidan ghetto

  • lynn lubamersky
    Jul 7, 2005
      Dear Jewish Keidan group,
      I am seeking information on the Keidan ghetto during
      the Shoah. I have seen it mentioned in the Yizkor
      book and also in an encyclopedia entry. If there are
      survivor accounts that mention the ghetto, I would be
      interested in reading them. Of course, if there are
      any survivors who are members of the list, I would be
      interested in hearing from you on or off list.

      I am beginning a research project on the history of
      Keidan from its founding until the present day. The
      "Hole in the Heart" website is a great tribute to the
      world that was lost. My compliments to Andrew Cassel.
      Thanks.
      Lynn Lubamersky
      Associate Professor of History
      Boise State University, Boise ID 83725 USA
      208-426-3358

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic