      From: caddack@...
      To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 13 May 2008 6:44 am
      Subject: Re: [JewishKeidan] Please help with information on the Bay family!

      Dear Andre,

      Could it be Constantinople?

      David Alexander
      Puycelsi
      France

      Dear members!

      I am a 2nd generation Bay, born in South Africa. My Grandfather came
      from
      Lithuania in
      1902 with a cousin to South Africa. Recently we found out that their
      family
      used to live in
      Keidan. on his naturalization papers he wrote his father's name as
      Marcus and
      his mother
      Rosa and the town Konstantinovka. This is strange for us as we can't
      find such
      a place in
      Lithuania. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Andre

      AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour at
      http://info. aol.co.uk/ homepage/ now.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic