      From: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com [mailto:JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ozabludoff
      Sent: 26 November 2007 15:09
      To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [JewishKeidan] Re: Crost family (Krost)

      Laraine Crost has been a member of my Keidan Vital Records Project for  more than a year. We were in frequent communication until about six months ago. I am not sure if she became ill or forgetful, but there was clearly a problem. Recently whenever I send a distribution of new Keidan data to my group, Laraine's message is returned with the notice that her mailbox is "full." Her account is still active, but the mailbox has been full for at least three months. Her email address is: larc74@roadrunner. com

      Olga Zabludoff

      --- In JewishKeidan@ yahoogroups. com, "edie" <idoloans13@. ..> wrote:

      > I am looking to hook up with any Crost's or Krost's that may exist.
      > Please send an email to idoloans13@. .. with any news

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic