      To: JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com
      From: ozabludoff@...
      Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:55:34 +0000
      Subject: [JewishKeidan] Re: Kaytser, Keitser, Kaicer

      Hi Clive,

      You asked about Keidan death records. The Keidan Vital Records
      Translation project is currently translating the Keidan death records
      (approximately 3,500 records). There are seven KAYTSER deaths so far,
      and we have a way to go. Here are a few details: a 90-year-old
      Kaytser who died in 1877; an 86-year-old who died in 1892; a 58-year-
      old, in 1880; a 50-year-old in 1876 and several children. These
      records will not be in the All Lithuania Database (ALD) for about 18
      months. You might consider joining the Keidan Vital Records Project
      in order to receive all of the Keidan vital records (about 10,000
      when completed). Please contact me if you are interested.

      Olga Zabludoff

      --- In JewishKeidan@ yahoogroups. com, "ckaicer" <ckaicer@... > wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have been researching my fathers family for some time now. The
      family
      > name was Kaytser or somthing familiar from Keidan. My grandfathers
      name
      > was Leiser (?Leizer, Lazer, Leslie), and his fathers name was Aher,
      or
      > Osher. My grandfather was born in 1910, and passed away about 10
      years
      > ago.
      >
      > My father thinks he may hav had a sister(s) and brother(s), maybe,
      but
      > we are trying to trace back any relevant information regarding this.
      >
      > KAYTSER, Leizer
      >
      > Osher, Mairim
      >
      > Feiga Base, Khaim Vulf
      >
      > -
      >
      > 17/9/1910
      >
      > 24 Elul
      >
      > Kedainiai
      >
      > Kaunas
      >
      > Kaunas
      >
      > -
      >
      > Kedainiai
      >
      > 1910
      >
      > M29
      >
      > 2332782 / 3
      >
      > 781
      >
      > LVIA\1226\2\ 90
      >
      > Any information or ideas would be of great help. I have found other
      > relevant information but nothing solid. I would also like to know
      for
      > sure if anyone has any links to records for known deaths etc. so I
      can
      > finally put my search to rest.
      >
      > Kind Regards,
      >
      > Clive Kaicer

      Get the next generation of Windows Live services now! Click here!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic