      From: arn pol
      Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 3:40 AM
      Subject: [JewishKeidan] Re: Palatinski/Palatins ky

      Hello all (Olga and Mendy),
      I would like to thank you for the interesting emails I received from you.I am certainly interested in acquiring the records and would like to join the  Litvak Keidan vital records project.
      There are many similarities ,except for the spelling of the surname although an uncle (Dov z'l who landed up in Italy) did spell the name Palatinsky.
      My late father  and his brothers z'l came to South Africa in the early part of the 20th century 1915? onwards at the ages of 16 or so?. The names were  Eliyahu (Alec) Zalmon Gershon (Solly) and Mendel.There was also a sister Anna z'l who eventually ended up in New York. They were traders living in the Orange Free State (South Africa) other family connections and names are Shapiro and Kaplan.
      Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.
      With thanks,
      Arnold Polatinsky

      Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic