147Re: [JewishKeidan] My upcoming visit to Lithuania

  • Neil Kaplan
    Jul 18, 2006
      Dear Harvey,

      Hope you don't mind me asking you this, my surname is
      also Kaplan, but from Zagare, with relatives coming
      also from Keidan, but not bearing the Kaplan name...

      Rgrds,

      Neil.
      China.

      --- Harvey L Kaplan <harvey@...>