132Re: Keidaners! Now you can ask all...

    Feb 7, 2006
      Hi Emily,

      I have 11 ZANG birth records. In nine of them the father is a ZANG, and
      in two, the mother is a ZANG married to a ROZMAN. The records are for
      the following years: 1854, 1859, 1862, 1863, 1880, 1881, 1883, 1886,
      1901, 1903, 1906. If you know any specific given names, I can tell you
      if they're there. We are not yet finished all the birth records, so
      more could show up.

      KOTZEN as such I don't see any. But there are KATSENBERGS and KHAZHANS.
      --could possibly be another form of the name. Of course, KATS is there
      in abundance.

      Thanks for asking and let me know if you have further questions.

      --- In JewishKeidan@yahoogroups.com, emily karmen <ek2072000@...> wrote:
      > Hi Olga,
      > I'm looking for the Zang or Kotzen families...any information?
      thanks so much!
      > Emily Karmen
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic