October video

  • tewrecks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      This is the first test of the underwater camera and actually the first time since a year ago that I've had the sub out. It was a beautiful morning and as always just a fun time to be Capt. Nemo. The video provides a view from the sub however the water was particularly turbid which is usually the case. Nonetheless it was fun putting the video together and I hope you can overlook the rather poor water clarity.

      http://home.comcast.net/~ryourk/2.wmv