Infatuated Duck

  • tewrecks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      More bird adventures with the Nautilus. I took the sub out for a short test to check out some new components. There was an audience of several geese who seemed fairly bored with the whole ordeal. However one bird in particular seemed very interested in the Nautilus. I couldn't tell whether it was being territorial, amorous, or what its interest was, maybe just curious. In any case it actually pursued the sub and was not in the least bit apprehensive. I tried to get away from this duck so I could get a few scenes without the duck nearby. But he wouldn't leave, so I just filmed the sub and the duck. He seemed like he or she was having fun. The background music seemed a match for the enamored behavior.

      http://home.comcast.net/~tyourk/Duck.wmv