Re: New Testament

  • cerjbaker@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 8, 2001
      You also might try on line at half.com. They have a lot of used
      books there and I think I saw one listed there a while back. It was
      pretty cheap in price.
      charles

    • y2daddy@juno.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 8, 2001
        I got mine for 50 cents at a used bookstore. I later got it signed by
        Robert Schuller (no, I'm not sure why now) but you would never know
        it if I didn't tell you.
      • Buddy Love
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 8, 2001
          it was written by jack sparks and someone else
          they were straitlaced guys who went to witness to the 60s kids
          into drugs and revolution they ended up actally being annointed and
          sent of God they and their whole families these guys were middle aged
          became transformed even a little bit more counter culture

          and they really were the more unoticed workers
          of what became the Jesus Revival

          jack sparks a sincere man of God seemed to get a littl
          strange decades later joining the greek orthodox church

        • dennislhowe@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 9, 2001
            > and they really were the more unoticed workers
            > of what became the Jesus Revival
            >
            > jack sparks a sincere man of God seemed to get a littl
            > strange decades later joining the greek orthodox church

            The story is a bit more complex than that, and includes much of the
            early leadership of Campus Crusade, and several hundred churches they
            helped mentor. If you want, I can give more info at a later time,
            I've got to leave at the moment. You also might be interested that
            this journey included many more importatant Christians, over the
            years.

            I myself went other directions, but was greatly influenced by these
            men.

            Dennis L. Howe
          • M. Brown
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 11, 2001
              Thanks to everyone who contributed to my questions about the Letters
              to Street Christians NT. Greatly appreciated!

              Peace in Christ!
              Melanie
            • Love_One Another
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 4, 2002
                Christian Music Sale check the link below!!!

                http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=shaabyi&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

                Many of the items have a small minimum bid!!

                Many of you have been asking when I am going to send out another sale list.
                Well, I finally put my list of sale items on Ebay. Providing the link above
                will also avoid waiting for a big list to be downloaded to your email.

                If the link above doesn't work go to www.ebay.com and search my seller. My
                ID is shaabyi

                Questions: email fanofasu@...