Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] (unknown)

  • jay orknay
    Message 1 of 31 , May 19, 2010
      It is possible but it needs to take surrender and hard work on our part plus prayer and support of each other
      andrew

      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2010
        Hi charles.  thanks for your kindness. i suffer from lowesteem caused by verbal abuse at school  i also have AS and really have difficulty in seeing God loving me.  i have never felt comfortable with faith. One should experience joy in their life and faith and i dont
        blessings and Gods love
        andrew

        Dear Andrew,

        You say that you cannot see yourself as God sees you. That's tough I understand, but you are no different from any other Christian, because our spiritual enemy is always trying to undermine our confidence if God's love and acceptance.

        So how do we get over the problem? We look at the cross and keep looking! A wise old minister once said that the only place for a Christian to be is in the shadow of the cross. As we look up and remember that our Saviour hung there for us, we have got to go on repeating "That's how much He loves me!" And He does. If you were the only person ever created, He would still have gone to the cross for you.

        Charles
        From: MikeG <little_mikeie@ yahoo.com>
        Subject: [Jesus-is-our- victory] Re: (unknown)
        To: Jesus-is-our- victory@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Sunday, 23 May, 2010, 2:13

        Zach remember the most importaint thing is to LOVE YOURSELF it is more importasint then anything because if you don't love yourself you cant love anyone elce. So brother be sure to love yourself. Loving yourself just the way you are will give you peace. Self exceptance is so important. Even love your homosexuality because god gave you that sexuality. Ypu can keep trying to overco0me but even if you never do love yourself. Remember there will always be hate full people, and lots of them are christians. So don't let them get you down.
        Love, Mikeie