Why Are You Looking at Me Like That?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2010

      I just finished the blog and I hope it will speak to you.  Here's the opening graph:

      There are times when I wish I could not close my eyes, beyond the need for sleep.  Not only are they windows for my imagination, but they are too clear openings to real reminders of moments when I walked blindly.  They hide nothing; reveal everything.  To those who look at me, they are blue.  From the inside though, from my view, they tend more to be grey, shadow-bound.

      If you click the link, it will go to my blog and you can read the rest of Why Are You Looking at Me?  Just click on http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      As usual, if you have any feedback, feel free to post it on the blog or respond through the group.

      Feel free to add me as a Friend on Facebook:  Just look up Thom Hunter