The Persistent Peep of the Seeking Heart

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Good Guys,

      Can it be that in its persistence to beat, the heart is both good and bad?  Our own hearts and the hearts of those who often pound others into purity from their own purer-than-thou positions?  Do our hearts make us both victim and victor?

      I hope you'll visit the blog this week for some pre-Easter thoughts about our heart conditions.  It's at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      Blessed Easter,

      Thom
    • eortega42@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
        Happy and Holy Easter! Edmund

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
          Blessed Easter to you too, Edmund.  Thank you very much!