Some good information on youtube

  • MarkS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 5:20 AM
    • John Spooner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 5:51 AM
        I had a cursory look at the video and turned it off after
        about 30 seconds as all I heard was distorted heavy metal "music" that could
        be heard at any sinful wordly rock concert, certainly it was not honouring
        God.
        I also had a quick look at one or two other videos, he talks (or
        more correctly) mumbles like he was stoned and what he says when discernable
        is typical Pentecostal error complete with the hype and nonsense.
        Real Christians who want solid and sound doctrine will avoid this
        man and his mumblings.
        Regards.
        John S.