Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Are You Battling a Porn Addiction?

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2010
      John,

      I disagree with a number of your statements, but see no value in arguing against them.  I don't picture you as one who is much open to what others might disagree with you on.

      Sould you ever have any problems in your life that you are not able to handle completely on your own, I do hope someone is compassionate and looks beyond your claims of superiority.

      Best,

      Thom

      All of us need Internet accountability software on our computers and other devices to battle the onslaught of pornography.  If you click on this link, you can receive 30 days of Covenant Eyes for free.  It’s the software I use.

      http://www.covenanteyes.com/?promocode=SignsofaStruggle