Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Sex and the Church: Don't Ask; Don't Tell?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 11, 2010
      Phil,

      Thanks for your agreement with John.  Where two or more . . . .

      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/2010/02/sex-and-church-dont-ask-dont-tell.html

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 11, 2010
        John,

        I agree wholheartedly that Jesus would not tolerate our pretense.  He addressed sin directly and provided forgiveness and grace, not excuse.

        Thanks,

        Thom