Where Would We Be Without Doubt?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010

      Good Guys,

      One of the hardest things anyone with a significant struggle deals with, is doubt.  Self-doubt, sure.  But, also the doubt others have in his or her ability to change . . . or even doubt that the person really wants to change. Sometimes this doubt is not truly expressed, but is instead hidden behind the "we're with you" smiles, which can so quickly become "we knew it" frowns at the very first sign of a fall. How nice it would be for all involved if this battle were but a minor skirmish with a certain outcome, instead of one of those "well, I had my doubts all along" battlefields, littered with the wounded, some doubting they can get themselves back up again to move forward, some doubting if anyone even cares anymore.

      I hope you'll read the rest of this week's post at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      God Bless,

      Thom -- http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/