Exodus International Blog

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010

      I hope everyone is doing well and doing you best to escape this deep-freeze that seems to be sweeping the nation.  I know we're supposed to be near zero over the next couple of days here in Oklahoma.

      As you know, one of my greatest concerns is to help open the eyes of churches to the need to develop a ministry to those members who struggle with sexual brokenness of any kind, including homosexuality.  I wrote a couple of articles to hopefully help in that area and to provide some resources to churches.

      One of those -- Homosexuality and Your Church -- Part Two  -- is featured today on Exodus International's blog.  I thought you might be interested, particularly if you think it might be of help to your local church.

      The blog is located at http://blog.exodusinternational.org/2010/01/06/homosexuality-and-your-church-part-two-by-thom-hunter/

      If you missed part one of the series, it's still running on The Baptist Messenger  blog at http://baptistmessenger.com/homosexuality-and-your-church/

      Here's hoping that churches make progress in 2010 and roll back the cultural tide on this issue.

      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/