Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] hi

  • Josue Navarro
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 23 1:57 PM

      and it did, yay!!

      From: Oscar Cortez <jezu.ufamtobie@...>
      To: Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 4:47:04 PM
      Subject: [Jesus-is-our-victory] hi

      i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...

    • Terry Settles
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 23 2:14 PM
        Yay!

        ----------

        i'm new... i'm the one who posted the question titled with "i'm new" i hope this goes through...
      • verg.paul
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 3, 2010
          hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.
        • Charles Martin
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
            Hi. Welcome! I would be happy to chat.
            Charles.

            hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

          • jay orknay
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
              hi paul.  welcome to the group. it is unfortunate that you were met with abuse.  I am willing to chat.  you can email me or i am on yahooo
              blessings
              andrew

              hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

            • Paul Verg
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 4, 2010
                thanks charles

                hi, i am new here. are there any friendly guys who enjoy chatting? what is a good protocol? is it ok to say hi to group members who are online and introduce oneself? i just did and got told to go somewhere. I guess that isn't the thing to do. anyway, if someone wants to chat, look me up.

              • jay o
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 5, 2010
                  Hi Ray, you are welcome. i am always here
                  blessings and Godslove
                  andrew your brother
                • jay o
                  Message 8 of 21 , Dec 2 10:20 PM
                    To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                    Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                    andrew
                  • MarkS
                    Message 9 of 21 , Dec 8 10:29 PM
                      Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.

                      Love from Mark, and the Whole Group

                      --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@...> wrote:

                      > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                      > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                      > andrew

                    • jay o
                      Message 10 of 21 , Dec 9 2:11 PM
                        hi group its andrew and i am back
                      • jay o
                        Message 11 of 21 , Dec 11 4:30 PM
                          Hi mark . thankyou so much for the message which has greatly encouraged me. also your love and compasion, I wish i was perfect and didnt greive God. i want to hang with you guys. thankyou for your love and acceptance
                          the police arrived at my door on thursday making enquiries about my message and i have never felt so sick or terrified or embarrassed. my mind went into over drive
                          andrew

                          --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "MarkS" <x077mws@...> wrote:

                          > Andrew we need you and love you just way you are. Your just like all the reat of us. You're never going to br perfect dude so hang out with us were all in the same boat brother, and we love you.Your perfect to us dude.
                          >
                          > Love from Mark, and the Whole Group
                          >
                          > --- In Jesus-is-our-victory@yahoogroups.com, "jay o" <jayorknay@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > To the owners, moderators and members. It is with great sorry to say i have to leave this group both as a member and as a moderator. i cant stay because it would be hypocritical at the moment to give the impression that i have victory and joy when at the moment i just want to slit my wrists and let my blood drip drip drip away. my life is a waste and i am the bigeest hypocript and the biggest loser and a waste of space and time
                          > > Group please forgive me for leaving as moderator. i just hope that ther will be someone better and godly to take up the slack and to take my place as moderator but it is just impossible to carry on and i have to withdraw. i hope u understand
                          > > andrew

                        • John
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jan 29, 2013

                            hey have a look http://bit.ly/114Rljf