Re: [jacking_it] Mature male here

  • Mark Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Hey Roy;
                  Where in the bible is that scripture?

      Roy <nufeart@...> wrote:

      Am 65yo widower male who was raised by nudist parents and so
      therefore am lifelong nudist and since retirement I live alone in
      the desert and being nude it is so easy to reach for it and take the
      tension off. So I am unable to quit and the Bible says better sow
      your seed on the ground then in a w-----. If anyone would like to
      discuss this I am online late at night almost every night so feel
      free to stop by and say hello. I like to use IM online.

      Do you Yahoo!?