Listening to people

  • angelica2_bright
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009

      Dear group,

      We all know stories (sometimes they are our own!!) of people who are suffering financially in these difficult times. Those who are more fortunate can help by donating to others. However, it is important to give kind words and encouragement to people experiencing financial setbacks, in addition to money. People need to unload their burdens -- we do a double kindness when we help them out AND lend an ear!

      Blessings, Angelica
      www.IBuyIsraeli.com
      Dreidles , menorahs , and jewelry   from Israel!

    • John Spooner. South Oz.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2009
        I can tell that this is not run by Jews, but that alone doesn't make it bad. It appears to be something set up by a Christian, ostensibly to "help" the Jewish people, but it surely could be a scam. I note that she doesn't say exactly how she is helping them, and that should be a caution flag.

        Personally, I would not buy from her.

        Regards.
        John S.