Re: [Jesus-is-our-victory] Real Christianity is Accepting

  • edmund ortega
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
      Right on, brother!

      On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:05 AM, Brendan Irvine <onerepmax@...> wrote:

      G’day all

      A Melbourne Pastor preached this message last week. I’m not sure how long the link will be active – I’m told one week.

      http://www.baysidechurch.com.au/index2.php?option=com_podcast&feed=RSS2.0&no_html=1

      It does not take a stance on whether homosexuality is right or wrong, but it does open doors for discussion on the topic of SSA. I think every Christian should hear this message. It might just change peoples’ perspective on SSA so they can help rather than accuse.

      B.